Thursday, February 5, 2009
For Erin
Erin, my first post is dedicated to you because you are most likely the only person crazy enough to actually read it. So...where to begin?I am dreadfully sick and that makes me miserable. My roommate went home today and took all of her movies with her, including my only supply of Lost; this also makes me miserable. Now what do I have to look forward to? But that's okay, I still love her. Somebody needs to tell an addict no at some point. "If I can do drugs I can deliver a baby...well you see, I'm a drug addict..." haha I love Charlie. Somebody somewhere will get that.Well, Erin...if you are truly my friend you will come save me from my delirium and put me out of my misery. I am hopped up on cold pills; that should only make the night more interesting : ) Plus, Supernatural is on tonight!The End?
Posted by AmieInFocus at 5:37 PM
Navigations
Archives
Credits